Powder Coating Services for OEM Applications in North America
By finishing metal components with powder coating, you can make sure that the final product has a finish that is tougher and more resistant to corrosion than components finished with traditional liquid paints. Precision powder coating also provides efficiency and cost benefits, making it an excellent metal finishing process.
Powder coating provides benefits over traditional liquid finishing as it emits less hazardous waste. At Roller Die, we perform high-density powder coating using standard colors to maximize efficiency and keep the cost to our customers low. We recently increased our capacity and can now powder coat large parts.
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating is a method used to apply a protective and decorative finish to a material or product. The powder coating process makes use of dry powder and finely ground particles of pigment and resins such as polyester and epoxy. When heated to a higher temperature, the powder will melt and form a smooth bond that is then sprayed onto the surfaces or materials to be coated.
What Are the Benefits of Powder Coating?
Some benefits of powder coating include:
- It makes the material or surface very durable and highly resistant to wear and tear.
- It helps you achieve thicker, stronger, and specialty finishes.
- It can be applied to a wide variety of materials, including most of the metals used in roll forming.
- It has less impact on the environment compared to other forms of coatings.
- Powder coated parts, materials, and surfaces are very easy to maintain and will serve the consumer for an extended period.
- It can help save time and money.
Our Powder Coated Solutions
At Roller Die + Forming, we offer a wide selection of powder-coated solutions, including primer coats, textured surfaces, clear coats, and colors. Our powder-coated solutions are guaranteed to protect your product and improve its visual appeal.
What’s more, our powder coated products can be used in many different functional applications, including in appliances, building products, automobiles, display and storage racks, furniture, and much more. We can deliver personalized solutions to meet your unique needs and product requirements.
Why Choose Our Powder Coating Services?
At Roller Die + Forming, we deliver high-quality craftsmanship and outstanding services to our esteemed customers. Here are some reasons to choose us to handle your roll forming and powder coating needs:
- Industry Leader: With more than 85 years of extensive experience, our company has emerged as an industry leader offering excellent, affordable, detailed, and outstanding customer services.
- Experienced and Qualified Expert: We work with a competent team of highly qualified and skilled experts. Our dedicated experts can deliver excellent powder coating jobs on your roll formed parts.
- Superior Quality: Our powder coating services are performed with a high level of quality and professionalism. The same consistent process that you take advantage of when having your part roll formed is also applied to powder coating. We offer you the best way to protect your product without compromising aesthetics.
- Competitive Prices: Roller Die + Forming remains the best provider of powder coating services. You can always count upon for the most competitive prices.
- Attention-To-Detail: Above all, we believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. We will powder coat your products with the same high attention to detail and focus on quality control that goes into our roll forming. Thus, your powder-coated products will be strong, durable, and beautiful.
Do You Need Professional Powder Coating Services? Contact Us Today!
If you need roll formed parts that have powder coating , we’ve ready for your business. To get started with your project, contact us today for a free quote.